General Rights of Members:
(1) Ordinary Members have rights:-
(a) to receive notice of general meetings and of proposed special resolutions in the manner and time prescribed by these Rules; and
(b) to submit items of business for consideration at a general meeting; and
(c) to attend and be heard at general meetings; and
(d) to vote at a general meeting; and
(e) to have access to the minutes of general meetings and other documents of the Association, and;
(f) to inspect the register of members.
(2) Honorary and Student members have rights:-
(a) to receive notice of general meetings.
(b) to attend and be heard at general meetings
(c) to have access to the minutes of general meetings
(d) may have other rights as determined by the Committee or by resolution at a general meeting.
(3) The rights of a member are not transferable and end when membership ceases.
(1) A member of the Association who has paid all moneys due and payable by a member to the Association may resign from the Association by giving one month's notice in writing to the Secretary of his or her intention to resign.
(2) After the expiry of the period referred to in sub-clause (1)--
(i) the member ceases to be a member; and
(ii) the Secretary must record in the register of members the date on which the member ceased to be a member.
(3)A member is taken to have resigned if—
(a) the member's annual subscription is more than 12 months in arrears
(b) where no annual subscription is payable—
(i) the Secretary has made a written request to the member to confirm that he or she wishes to remain a member; and
(ii) the member has not, within 3 months after receiving that request, confirmed in writing that he or she wishes to remain a member.